Attractions in New York City
- Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum:
- The Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum offers a close-up look at ships, planes and spacecraft, including the Growler Submarine and a Concorde SST.
- 700 West 46th Street, New York, New York 10036 1 212-245-0072
- Times Square:
- Times Square is most famously known as the place to be on New Year's Eve and is home to a multitude of famous sites and theme stores, including M&M World and the Toys R Us megastore.
- Times Square, New York, New York 10036 | 212-484-1222
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center:
- The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center is New York's most famous trade show venue and hosts events and conventions for up to 85,000 people.
- 655 West 34th Street, New York, New York | 212-216-2000
- Rockefeller Center in midtown Manhattan is a National Historic Landmark and the site of Radio City Music Hall, the giant Christmas Tree, plus a myriad of shopping and dining.
- 60 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, New York | 212-332-6868
- Central Park:
- Stretching more than 840 acres in the heart of New York City, Central Park is home to Shakespeare in the Park, the Central Park Zoo, and a delightful pond for boating.
- Manhattan, New York, New York | 212-310-6600
Local Events in New York City
- TCS New York City Marathon - November 5
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade - November 23
- Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting - November 29
- New Year’s Eve Times Square - December 31
- NY Boat Show @ Jacob K. Javits Center - January 24-28
- Westminster Dog Show @ The Piers - February 12-13
- NY Auto Show @ Jacob K. Javits Center - March 30 – April 8
- NYU Spring Commencement Ceremony - May 16
- Parsons The New School for Design Commencement Ceremony - TBA
- Fashion Institute of Technology Commencement Ceremony - TBA